Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life Week 1


I do realize that it is the second week of Project Life (or whatever you may choose to call it) so saying I am completing my goals may be a bit too much. I am keeping up and I love how the system works! It's fun and easy and I cannot wait to have a full book to look back on the year. It's so nice to scrap some of the thousands of photographs I take every year... especially every day life.

I successfully changed the header image here for my blog. Yay, me :)

Here are the Cover Page, The January Cover Page and week 1 in photos (and journaling) that I've completed.

Week 1 - Page 1
Week 1 - Page 2

Peace & Scrapiness!



4 comments:

  1. your book is going to look amazing!!! can't wait to see more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, beautiful family, and a beautiful blog! Good Luck with it honey! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS start to a MOST wondrous year ahead for an AMAZINGLY beautiful family, inside and out!

    Love you girl and I've subscribed, so I hope to keep up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much, lovlies! it's a lot of fun :) .. and can't wait to see a printed version the end of the year. xo!

    ReplyDelete