Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Life Week 2

I am thoroughly enjoying this project! I prepare the pages during the week and add photos as I take them. I have another project and that is to really learn how to use my DSLR. It's so much easier to walk around with a point and shoot (and throw it in my purse!) but the photos are really not the same. I'll get there. One of Jimmy's majors was photography and let me tell you - WOW - can he take a good photo! Since I am the 'official' memory keeper I take the day-to-day pictures. Anyhow, it's fun and I am thrilled I challenged myself to do this. I know it's 'only' week 2 but, I shall succeed and have a big ass book at the end of the year. weeeee!

Week 2 - Page 1

Week 2 - Page 2



Peace & Scrappiness :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully scrapped. Love them all, but the one of Jimmy and Jake jump off the page at me. Jake is one tremendously happy young man and I understand why that is more and more as time passes ;)

    Gorgeous pic of you Ms. Randi!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and kind. Thank you :) !!

    ReplyDelete