Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Life - January 29th


We had a great day at the Adventure Aquarium with Jenn, Matt, AJ and Logan! The weather was just right for the few outside 'events' that were open and everything indoors was terrific. It was so much fun to watch you and AJ run from place to place and oooh and aaaaah. I think I enjoyed that the most!

Here are 3 pages of wonderful, happy, fun, joyous, memorable, documented moments of photos from January 29th - the last day I will be documenting January 2012. :)

The Adventure Aquarium - January 29th, 2012
Page 1

Page 2
Page 3 - The Animals - and Mighty Mike!


I do not believe I will have many photos for the first week of February. Sigh. I always say that and usually end up having too many. This time... I just might be right ;)

Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that surfing photo of you guys!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the pages and it looks like you all had an amazing day! What fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are stunning pages....what a beautiful family you are, inside and out! Love you bunches! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete