Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project Life Week 4

It's funny when I look at my photos -- my subject of choice is definitely my Sonshine :) Here are my week 4 pages.

Week 4 - Page 1

Week 4 - Page 2

I did manage more photos than I thought and again ended up with 2 pages :) We went to the Aquarium on Sunday and think this week coming up is going to be full of photos -- I LOVE scrapping this way -- and think I'll add an "aquarium section" to this book. I am still confused about the month thing! IF you are reading this... since it is now February and I still have the 29th, 30th, and 31st to document would that be 1 page and then start February. Oi, am I even making sense? Anywho... thanks for sharing in our daily lives. There are NO ORDINARY MOMENTS.

Peace and Scrappiness!,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment